2023 Community Building Rental Information
The community building includes 7,200 sq ft of event space, full kitchen, mens and women’s restroom facilities and more! Tables and chairs are included in the rental price, we do not charge extra. This is a great space to host celebrations, church services, fundraisers, and other events.
- Maximum Capacity is 375 people (unless otherwise stated by the Arkansas Department of Health or another entity)
- Building Rental: $1,750.00 per rental day. The rental amount must be paid in full 30 days prior to the event date. Event rental is a 24-hour period.
- Security Deposit: $1000.00 Security Deposit is to be paid as soon as the building is contracted. The requested date will not be reserved without full payment of deposit. The security deposit will be returned within 14 days following rental if all conditions of the contract are met.
Cancellations: If cancelled at 30 days half of the deposit ($500) will be returned. The event must be canceled 45 days prior in order to receive a full refund of your deposit. If we have to cancel your event through no fault of your own (ex. coronavirus restrictions or something out of our control) you will receive a full refund on your security deposit.
Early Set up Fee: $450.00 If you are hosting a Saturday event and would like to set up the day before you have the option to pay the early setup fee to do so. The early set up fee also ensures that there is no renter on the day before your event.
If your event will have alcohol, you are required to have the following
- One day liability insurance policy. Insurance must be purchased 30 days in advance of your event through Rodeo of the Ozarks for $250.
- Facility Management has the right to dictate extra Security Personnel if deemed necessary.